Kids Swim Free in Dudley
Free swimming for children aged 16 and under during Dudley borough school holidays*
The free swimming scheme will return Friday 22 July to Sunday 4 September 2022 inclusive.
Important changes to terms and conditions for free swimming admission!
• All children under the age of eight must be accompanied into the water by a responsible adult aged 18 years of age and above. One adult must accompany no more than two children under the age of eight into the water.
• All children must be accompanied and supervised in the leisure centre for the duration of their visit by a responsible adult aged 18 years of age and above.
• All children aged eight or over may enter the pools unaccompanied, however the responsible adult must remain in the centre at all times and be immediately contactable.
• The responsible adult will not be charged a spectator fee. You are welcome to wait in the café and use the free Wi-Fi and purchase food and drink. Unfortunately bringing your own food and drink is not permitted.
• Children that are unaccompanied by an adult will not be eligible for free swimming and will be charged the normal admission fee.
Children aged 16 and under who live in the Dudley borough are eligible to swim for free at Crystal Leisure Centre (Stourbridge) and Duncan Edwards Leisure Centre (Dudley) during public swimming times (see opposite for details). Halesowen leisure centres swimming pool is closed until Autumn 2022 as part of a multi-million pound revamp of the site.
Free swimming will be offered during Dudley school holidays.
Swimming is a great way to get children active, keep them healthy and have fun during the school holidays.
To access this offer, registration must be completed prior to visiting the centres. Parents or children aged 13 or older can sign up straight away. You will then be issued with a QR code which will need to be scanned every time you visit the leisure centres. T&Cs apply*
If children have previously registered they do not need to register again as QR codes will still be active. If you have lost your original email and QR code, just click on ‘Resend code’ option in the menu at the top of the page.
Families without access to a computer or internet can sign up at any of the borough’s libraries.
The centres also offer family fun disability sessions specifically for youngsters with disabilities or special educational needs. Session times are available in the swimming pool links opposite.
Let’s get kids active with free swimming sessions at Dudley borough leisure centres.
Please be advised that a queuing system may be in place during busy times!
Links for individual leisure centre's information regarding pool closures etc.